|1||Never go back|
|2||Not gonna miss you (Live-O-Graphic version)|
|3||Orangery Lane (Live-o-graphic version)|
|4||My cover is blown|
|5||Don't know what I'm waiting for|
|7||Nobody told you|
|8||Don't follow me|
|9||Modern love affair (Live-o-graphic version)|
|10||Don't fly too high|
Now available for PRE-ORDER! We will not be shipping any of these until 28th March!!
The “Live-O-Graphic” Session… ten revved up, incendiary, ‘nearly live’ versions of previously released songs! The live backing tracks were burned out by the MK3 line-up of The Galileo 7 in one frantic hour, hemmed in by the mechanical clutter and ephemera of a working lithographic press, ignoring thumping headaches induced by a toxic combination of chemical vapours and extreme volume levels… but high on the alchemic rock’n’roll fumes of a spontaneous, unplanned recording session!
During the recording of the recent ‘Cruel Bird/Nowhere People’ 45, the band played a couple of older songs to warm up - and knew immediately that they had to commit the rest of their live set to tape for posterity. These versions crackle with almost uncontainable energy, and outstrip the originals for verve and intensity. The one-take vocals and harmonies were added later in a similarly pressured and time-limited session to preserve the intense feel of the tracking session. The result is this red hot ‘Live-O-Graphic’ sampler of some of The Galileo 7’s best songs!
- "...extraordinarily good beat sounds."
- "What this latest release proves is that the Galileo 7 are hot: one of the most buzzing, happening propositions on the British mod-pop garage scene." [Read More...]
- "enough energy to suggest the band have found a stash of Purple hearts somewhere"
- "it's all good and will blow away those blues and bring some joy back into your life, result." [Read More...]
- "pretty darn tasty!"
- Harmonic Distortion
- "Power-pop melodies and harmonies backed up with drumming set to the rarely heard Keith Moon energy level." [Read More...]
- "a record that exudes joy to play, share, and electricity!"
- Voix de Garage
- "This great band still has the sacred fire, and a big talent of composition!" [Read More...]
- "The old favourites... are given a right kick up the bracket!"
- Retro Man Blog
- "...a snap-shot not just of the sort of songs you can expect when you see The Galileo 7 play live now but more importantly the energy in which they are being played." [Read More...]